Monday, September 19, 2011

Ferris' Baby Bump






Several weeks ago I was ask by a teacher at Lubbock-Cooper High School if I could take her baby bump pictures. The name did not sound familiar so Ididn't have a face with this name. My name and work had gotten to her from another friend that also works at the high school. Thanks Regina! Not having a face with this person made it strange, well on the night of Danielle's open house I came across a pregnant teacher sitting outside of her classroom greeting parents, I noticed the name on the door and decided to stop by and introduce myself as the person I was going to take her pictures in less than a week.

We met at a new neighborhood called The Trails on 92nd and Iola, very pretty place. Leslee and Lance were so cute together and they make such a beautiful couple, they both have the prettiest eyes. I can just imagine what the baby's eyes will look like. I can't wait to meet Mr. Wyatt!

No comments: