Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sad News/Spring Break!

I spent the first weekend of Spring Break in Mineral Wells where my folks live. My dad is 85 years old and still gets around quite well. Last week we received news that he had Stage 3 lung cancer. It's so hard for us to believe he has such an illness. Look at the pictures and tell me that this man has cancer. He helped my two brothers over haul an engine. He also rides his moped to run errands. On Friday morning Dad will see Dr. David Close an Oncologist at Joe Arrington Cancer Center for a second opinion. What ever the outcome, I know that we will get through this with God's help. There are many people praying for him already and I ask that you continue to pray for him and for the rest of the family as well.
The rest of the pictures are of my dad and his pride possessions, Cookie, Buster and his Baja Moped and of course ME!! :). I love you Dad!!
The rest of the week as been spent at home doing absolutely nothing, just the way I like it. Yesterday Danielle and I went Prom dress shopping, we had so much fun and yes we found one. We also ran, Danielle ran her 2 miles and I my 5. We are both running in the Big D marathon in April. I will run in the 1/2 and she will run in the 5k. I cannot wait!! Today Bryan and I went shopping for me a new bigger camera bag for me. Now I can take all of my lenses with me where ever I go. I'm up for Senior pics and Easter pics as well. If anyone interested just call me up or Facebook message me. So far it's been a great and restful Spring Break.

The best dad in the world, Bonifacio HernandezDad on his Moped.Dad, Cookie, Buster and his bike. Pablo, David and Dad working on an overhauled engine.Me and Dad.My sister Janie, Dad and me. My oldest brother, David

No comments: