Thursday, April 14, 2011

Family and Graduate Pics

Spring has sprung and graduations are approaching in full swing. My little photography business is picking up this time of year especially with Spring arriving and college and high school graduations just right around the corner.




The Batemans: Andrew, Kayla and Jaxon.

The tulips at Tech were just beautiful so we took advantage of them. I love this beautiful family, they were my first ever photo session way back when they were expecting Jaxon. Thank you Andrew and Kayla for giving me the opportunity to photogragh you and making photography something I LOVE doing!







Heather: Texas Tech Sr.2011

I met Heather through Kayla, so again, thank you Kayla for the business. Heather was a blast to photograph, she was relaxed and easy to get along with. Next week, her friend Chessa who tagged along with us will have her pictures taken as well. Word is getting out about my photography, it's exciting but scary at the same time. My skills are improving with every shot.

No comments: