Friday, April 29, 2011

Cyrus: Littlefield Senior 2011

My photography business is getting out by "word of mouth." Last week I had 3 sessions scheduled, one cancelled out due to the windy and gusty wind. After 3 cancellations with Cyrus because of the nasty West Texas weather I finally got to meet and photograph him yesterday. Cyrus' mom and I spoke on the phone so many times about rescheduling, I felt like I'd known her for a long time before meeting her for the first time yesterday. Luckily, yesterday turned out to be a beautiful day, but the time of the day was not my favorite... but that was the only time they were available so I did the best I could with it being sooo bright and shadows casting over. We met up at The Depot District which turned out to be a great place to get some good shots. Cyrus was alot of fun and full of energy which made the shoot a lot easier. As you can see there's not one bad photo if I say so myself...not because of me but because of the good looking subject I had to work with.

I've been asked by my clients if I have business cards that they can pass along to their friends and families and my answer is always no. So tonight I placed an order of cards and magnets. I cannot wait to get them and hand them out to all of my old clients. It's because of them that I'm where I'm at with something I really love doing --"Capturing Lifetime Memories"

No comments: