Monday, May 9, 2011

Sneak Peek: Jake and Shelby: Seniors 2011





Jake and Shelby will be graduating from High School this year. Can you tell they're twins? I work with their mom Laura at Cooper North Elementary. Laura asked me awhile back if I could take their Sr. pictures, of course I jumped right at it. They had to have been the cutest siblings ever. Jake showed up only for a few shots and then left....I guess other things were more important than spending an hour of taking pictures.ha,ha.. But he did it for Mom. On the other hand, Shelby stayed longer, we got lots of great pics of her. I over did it like I always do but I couldn't help it, she's such a BEAUTIFUL girl. We started out at the Texas Tech Merket Center and then off to the Canyon Lakes. It was just breath-taking, I think I want to shoot more sessions there this summer. Thank you Jake, Shelby and Laura(Mom) for choosing me to take your Senior pictures. Enjoy!

No comments: