Friday, June 3, 2011

Katy: My newest granddaughter.


I'm so grateful to God and to my daughter and son in law Janet and Justin for giving me this new bundle of joy Katy Beth Pierce. Katy is my third grandchild, she joins her big brother Cole and big sister Natalie. I stayed with the Pierces' for a week while Janet and Justin adjusted to another baby in the house. I was more than happy to stay back with them to help out. Although I felt sometimes that I was not helping out enough, Cole (4) and Natalie (2) pretty much keep each other entertain, so not much for me to do. I did though kept their laundry and dishes washed and fed them good breakfasts. The other meals were brought in by their wonderful friends: Dawn, Charla and Amy. Let me tell you , these ladies know how to cook. Thanks to all of them we had lots of leftovers so that is why I only took care of breakfast. Katy grew so much before my eyes. She is just so cuddly and beautiful and loves to be held, poor baby she doesn't even know what a bed feels like. ha,ha.

I am missing her so much! Idid bring her big brother and big sister back with me and we are having a blast. I will have them for a week and then drive them back next week. It will be a sad day when I take them back, but just to know that they will be so happy to see their baby sister, mommy and daddy again will be great.

No comments: